Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What has kept me from posting lately...


 So I haven't really been posting as consistently as I had planned.  Lets just say that things on the Baby Mama Drama front have been a little nuts.  From us receiving his daughter with marks up and down her legs that her mother will still not explain to us.  And the drama of having to talk to a supervisor through the CPS line because apparently the woman that answer the phones don't take a father serious when he calls.  And all of that was just the start of the never ending drama that is her mother. 

Following all of this drama and in an attempt to stop us from taking "her daughter" to go and see her grandparents (yes, that is right, her mother doesn't allow her daughter to see her grandparents during her time so we take her all the way to Cottage Grove to do so) she filed a false claim of child molestation against me.  Yep, that's right, she accused me of diddling my step daughter.  To say that this upset me is the understatement of the year.

I'm not,of course....so here is picture of a flower my step daughter gave me

On a more positive note......

We are now officially engaged!! 

So....all the drama aside, its been a pretty awesome summer!


One in which as soon as my monster baby takes a nap I will recap....she is a no mom on computer monster :-)  

But before I go, here is another picture of her when she was super little and now (because its her job to make me feel old every day).  Can she stop growing now...ugh...
  


No comments:

Post a Comment